Friday, January 19, 2018

Midnight Dreams



Hello everyone and welcome back to my channel today i tried to create a bedroom build that was a bit more masculine instead of girly. I also just wanted to create something that reminded me of tumblr. I love tumblr inspired rooms but i try not to do them too often since they all can sometimes look the same. Also i will try to create more ideas for you guys to get inspired by and incorporate in your game.



Build Mode 
Paintings/wall Art
Lights
Furniture/electronics/Etc
Pillows,blankets & Rugs
Plants
Random Decor

2 comments

  1. i can't get the blanket it is no longer anywhere. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't make the blanket but i think i can make something simlar to it this month. Sorry <3 A lot of creators will delete their blogs once they stop making content for the community

      Delete